Old May 12th 08, 08:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

Default Jupiter has no surface that we know of

On May 12, 10:41 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Brad Gravity creates both weight and pressure. The deeper you go down
the greater the pressure. I read the center of the Earth could have
millions of tons of Gold(heavy stuff goes to its center) or uranium.
To say hollow cores is not reality. Bert

In somewhat better words;
The case of the reverse-gravity core, it's "the deeper you go" UP (so
to speak), or rather you'd kind of zoom about pretty much every which
way except down, at roughly some fraction of the surface pull of
gravity.

Perhaps the Astrophysics & Reverse-Gravity of Dark Matter Core
planets, moons, stars and especially cosmic zones of gravity
nullification is just a perfectly good rant for this topic, because
you and as far as we know all others of this and every other newsgroup
haven’t an objective clue as to the core of Earth, our moon or
anything else, just like there’s still not a stitch worth of objective
replicated science as to raw/naked ice naturally existing/coexisting
in space.

The likes of Earth, Jupiter, our Moon and perhaps even the sun are
perhaps not as entirely compacted solid to the core as we’d been
informed.

Not only is dead center of zero gravity, but it’s also of an extreme
reverse-gravity or if you like anti-gravity realm (of some fraction
that of surface gravity) for at least 1%r, if not ballooned or
inflated out to as much as 10%r, whereas most everything of any mass/
density as unavoidably related to gravity gets somewhat reversed., as
turned upside-down so to speak.

Imagine the reverse-gravity or anti-gravity and most likely hollow
realm of our galactic core. At merely 1%r we are talking of an
impressive thousand light year diameter.

How about the mention of Earth or Jupiter having a near zero gravity
core of dark matter, surrounded by a highly compacted outer sphere of
something like solid thorium (say 100 km thick should do the trick)?

In the early formation of such rocky planets and moons, the potential
of whatever thermonuclear dynamics alone should have produced
sufficient pressure as to having assisted in creating and sustaining
this central core of lower density or conceivably of a semi-hollow
nature (? filled with He3 ?). Once the inner sphere becomes solid
enough to withstand the building pressures from the ever growing mass
of its planet or moon, from that point on the potential for sustaining
the zero and reverse-gravity zone seems technically doable.
. – Brad Guth