Old January 25th 07, 09:53 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
AustinMN

Default bad luck today

Starlord wrote:
as I don't have AAA or anyone, so the car is still sitting there and this is
a bad time of month too as I do't have the $$ to get a spare put on the rim
I have, that cost me $15.00 and I'm down to only 5 bucks. So I'm not going
to the corner this weekend, going to take a long walk today to get my stuff
out of the car and put a note on it so it'll not be riped off.

SL, If I lived out near there I'd offer you a ride, but it's a bit of a
drive from Minneapolis. Anybody else in the area that can help him
out?

Austin