Old December 30th 06, 03:55 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Rich[_1_]

Default Moon crater image in recent "Astronomy Now" issue, gallery section

RMOLLISE wrote:
Rich wrote:
All I can say is, "WOW!" Taken with a C-14.

HI Rich:

Haven't seen that issue yet...but...is this an image by Damian Peach?
His last batch of Lunar shots were, indeed, WOW, and he's now using a
C14.

Peace,
Rod Mollise

Hi Rod. I didn't catch the signature, but I'll have another look.
Just when I think amateurs have reached a pinnacle, I see even better
work. I was looking for something in a 1977 issue of Sky & Tel and the
improvement in deepsky and planetary work in the intervening years has
been massive!
-Rich