Old December 6th 17, 07:58 AM
WA0CKY WA0CKY is offline
Senior Member

You're having fun with that little scope. At that image scale do you even need to guide? Suppose so to dither.

I'm totally clouded out here and have been for weeks. Clear one day before full moon for a couple hours but that was it. Long range shows no chance for imaging at least until after new moon. Probably longer though long-range forecasts get rather questionable. Hope they are wrong.

Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by slilge View Post
Until recently I could not even fit IC 405 on my CCD (or CMOS) chip, but with the TS 60mm ED plus 0.79 reducer I can even get IC 410 (and parts of IC 417) in one image.

As usual recently this was taken between clouds and interrupted by clouds.

Taken from Berlin with a TS 60mm ED at 260mm focal length (f/4.3) on an AZ-EQ6 mount, ZWO ASI 1600MM camera, 25x5min Ha and 24x5 min OIII.