Old August 10th 03, 04:43 PM
Christopher

Default A human Mars mission?

On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 15:21:25 GMT, h (Rand
Simberg) wrote:

On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 15:09:34 GMT, in a place far, far away,
(Christopher) made the phosphor on my monitor
glow in such a way as to indicate that:

Im not an American, so you do it for me.

I have little interest in Mars, but I'd be willing to if you'll pay me
to do so.

Money for questions eh. Two MP's over here lost there jobs for that.

??

"Money for questions"? What in the world does that mean?

Two of our MP's were offered £5,000/$8,000 cash in brown paper
envolopes plus gifts to ask questions in Parliament for Mohamed Al
Fayed the owner of Harrods, that is an absolute no no over here.
Hamilton and this other MP who did the same were booted out of their
seat and out of the Conservative party, and the incident nearly
brought down John-major disaster-Major's government. Bad form for the
MP's to do that, very bad form.

You asked me to lobby Congress for you. It is customary to pay
lobbyists when they do so.

Not in my country you don't. Totally against the rules, and is
severly frowned upon.
Christopher
"There's a light at the end
of the tunnel" says the optimist.