Old December 26th 06, 06:53 AM posted to sci.math,sci.physics,sci.astro
Proginoskes

Default density of galaxies such as Sloan Great Wall can decide whether Atom Totality or Big Bang are true

.. .
On 2006-12-25 20:38:24 +0000, "a_plutonium"
said:

So all I need to prove the Atom Totality and debunk the Big Bang is to
show that the density of galaxies declines uniformly as one goes away
from the Sloan Great Wall.

Isotropic and homogeneous...

In reality all AP needs to "prove" the Atom Totality[*] is a totally
different universe to the one we currently inhabit. Maybe the one in his
imagination is better.

Imagination is the key to what he SHOULD have done. If he were truly a
genius, he would have seen what he was up against and done something a
la Ron Hubbard, by writing a book like _Archimedes Plutonium and the
Atom Totality Universe_, which (from his point of view) is fact
disguised as fiction, and slipped his ideas into the public conscious
that way.

In that case, he would have had a win-win situation; if he was right,
he would be realized as a genius. If he was wrong, it could just be
dismissed as fiction.

Instead he chose a path which has made him look like a crank.

--- Christopher Heckman