Old December 25th 06, 08:38 PM posted to sci.math,sci.physics,sci.astro
a_plutonium[_1_]

Default density of galaxies such as Sloan Great Wall can decide whether Atom Totality or Big Bang are true

Now here is another website that has a snapshot of the Sloan Great Wall
and Great Wall of galaxies:

http://www.astro.princeton.edu/~mjur...rse/all100.gif

So let me rehash the issue. If the Universe is a single atom and a
231Pu Atom Totality then the density of galaxies should be very dense
near the Nucleus of the Atom Totality and then uniformly sparse or thin
out the further in distance one goes from the Nucleus.

The Big Bang theory on the other hand would predict that the density of
galaxies never gradually thins out over large distance. Here we have
the example of a shotgun explosion where the pellets are dense at a
distance away with few to no pellets on either side.

So the Atom Totality theory and the Big Bang theory give different
predictions as to galaxy density.

And so far the Huchra & Geller mapping and the above Princeton mapping
favor the Atom Totality.

Big Bangers may say that the Sloan Great Wall is where the brunt of the
explosion ended up. But their trouble is how do they explain the
uniform gradual decline in number of galaxies as you move away from the
Sloan Great Wall.

The Atom Totality theory tells anyone to look in a chemistry textbook
of the p, d, f orbitals of an atom for a dot cloud pattern and they
immediately see the very dense dots near the nucleus and the gradual
thinning out of dots the further one travels away from the nucleus.

So all I need to prove the Atom Totality and debunk the Big Bang is to
show that the density of galaxies declines uniformly as one goes away
from the Sloan Great Wall.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium