Old October 5th 06, 08:35 PM posted to sci.astro
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default "ANCHARA", Source of GALACTIC WARS and EVIL

I hate to break it to you Carl, but rem is totally insane!

Saul Levy

On 5 Oct 2006 08:00:39 -0700, wrote:

wrote:

"EVERYTHING you know is WRONG."
"The Truth IS STRANGER than fiction."
"The Truth is ALWAYS the FIRST CASUALTY OF WAR."
"OFFICIAL LIES are ALWAYS the BIGGEST LIES OF ALL."
"The more things change, the more they STAY THE SAME."

I know you are right, (but I need funding to help make a dent in the
lies). Will you please let the overlords know I'm waiting for written
orders, and a check. If I get paid, I'm your Storm Trooper!

Carl