Old May 6th 04, 01:31 AM
Carl R. Osterwald

Default Identifies of Unpaid Usenet Posters

In article , DrPostman
wrote:

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 20:13:33 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald"
wrote:

In article , The CO
wrote:

audience, *especially* in any newsgroup beginning with sci. You might
try
posting in alt.fan.art-bell, I believe there are a lot of kindred
spirits in there.

AFA-B is not what you think it is.

Alexa already tried and was soundly spanked. As a result, she now
removes AFA-B from all replies.

Wow, how surprising. I quit wasting my time with her.

She's also this ---- close to winning both the VVFWS and the AFAB
Angstrom, in the same month. Quite an accomplishment.

-=-=-=-=-

Official AFA-B Bully, Pest, Antagonist, Gubmint Disinformation
Agent, "Dr. Green" Sockpuppet, and Chief AFA-B Vote Rustler.