Old May 6th 04, 12:04 AM
DrPostman

Default Identifies of Unpaid Usenet Posters

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 20:13:33 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald"
wrote:

In article , The CO
wrote:

audience, *especially* in any newsgroup beginning with sci. You might
try
posting in alt.fan.art-bell, I believe there are a lot of kindred
spirits in there.

AFA-B is not what you think it is.

Alexa already tried and was soundly spanked. As a result, she now
removes AFA-B from all replies.

Wow, how surprising. I quit wasting my time with her.

--
Dr.Postman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors of afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULTŪ member #15-51506-253.

"Stars are visible in the night sky because of the
laser of light they emit."
- Nancy Lieder shares an aspect of
"advanced" Zeta science