Old April 21st 04, 02:24 AM
The CO

Default Counter Intelligence and the Newsgroups

"*" wrote in message
Ever wonder why there's so much crap on the internet -- and in these
newsgroups?

No. It's obvious that k00ks like you flood it with your whacko
conspiracy/alien visitor/whatever nonsense in
the vain hope that someone might go over to the dark side.
Unfortunately for you, anyone with an IQ greater
than their shoe size knows you are just another k00k with a wierd batch
of theories and probably a book or
web site somewhere that you hope to use to fool the gullible into giving
you money.

You are a fraud, a liar and probably somewhat unbalanced, but then most
criminals are.

I think you are a nutcase and a
crook. Nothing more, nothing less.
That's my opinion, if you don't like it, sue me.

The CO