Old April 9th 04, 06:18 PM
lensman1955

Default Suppressed Free Energy Technology for Home Use

"Mike Dworetsky" wrote in message ...
Ordinary batteries are perfectly safe (unless you toss them in a fire). But
when fuel cells include tanks of dangerous chemicals they are not
completely safe.

But such arguments about safety aside, such energy would not be free. Why
do you think that it would be? H2O2 cannot be manufactured and handled
without some cost and hazard involved.

After all, if it were cheaper and safer to make our own electricity with
home generators, we would all be doing it. The reason we don't is the cost
and inconvenience (including the hazard of having to store fuel, and the
problems of air pollution). Fuel cells might be better, but the actual
capital and running cost per household would probably make it impractical.

There was an article, (60 Minutes I think, but don't quote me,) about
a guy who lived out in the desert without any power connections. He
had a windmill which he used to pump up water and broke the water down
to hydrogen and oxygen. He kept the hydrogen for cooking and heating.
He also had a bank of (huge) homemade batteries (which may have been
"fuel cells,") which he used for power. It was very impressive, but
it still wasn't "free." There was a serious labor-intensive cost in
living his lifestyle.