Old May 30th 11, 11:47 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Androcles[_43_]

Default Simple question about speed of force.

"Henry Wilson DSc." ..@.. wrote in message
| On Mon, 30 May 2011 11:44:31 +0100, "Androcles"
| wrote:
|

| "Henry Wilson DSc." ..@.. wrote in message
| .. .
| | On Mon, 30 May 2011 06:06:14 +0100, "Androcles"
| | wrote:
| |

| | | I only reply to your messages because it provides me with good
practice
| | for
| | | answering the more accomplished dickheads here.
| | |
| | I only reply to your messages for the laugh, Daisy.
| | I won't bother to explain, your advancing senile dementia
| | means you cannot appreciate it.
| | Tell us again how Lorentz's 1/2 is identical to Einstein's 2/1
| | and gamma means 1/beta where beta = (1-(v/c)^2)^-0.5, since
| | that has you as thoroughly ****ed as Phuckwit Duck.
| |
| | Seriously Andro, take some advice from a friend, you have a terrible
habit
| | of getting things back to front... upside down even...It isn't good for
| your
| | image...
| | Try to avoid such errors in future will you.
| |

| You want to get serious?
| All you need do is prove your case, cite where Einstein ever said
anything
| about any gamma.
| He did write
| "Thus, whereas the Y and Z dimensions of the sphere (and therefore of
every
| rigid body of no matter what form) do not appear modified by the motion,
the
| X dimension appears shortened in the ratio 1: sqrt(1-v^2/c^2), i.e. the
| greater the value of v, the greater the shortening."
| but that's because was a ****ing moron like you, his own derivation is xi
=
| (x-vt)/sqrt(1-v^2/c^2) which is lengthening.
| Seriously, you ****ing imbecile, if you are going to imitate the real
| Wilson, try not to be such an obvious ****, will you?
|
| Lok A, it is a well known and accepted fact that according to SR, moving
| clocks run slow

Yes, that is well known and is Einstein's claim, tau = t * sqrt(1-v^2/c^2)

| and moving rods are shortened.

Lok ******, I won't bother to explain, your advancing senile dementia
means you cannot understand it. You mistake "well known" for
"wrongly believed by Einstein Dingleberries everywhere".

| Even little eric knows that.
|
| So it must be true.

Lok ******, I'm only discussing Einstein's SR, not little eric's SR.
Seriously, you ****ing imbecile, if you are going to imitate the real
Wilson, try not to be such an obvious moron, will you?