Old June 29th 04, 10:12 PM
Pat Flannery

Darren J Longhorn wrote:

This struck a chord with me. I _so_ wanted that Airfix Saturn V kit...

You do know that they're still out there? I've got one sitting two feet
from me at the moment...the one that blew my mind was the Monogram 1/32
scale cutaway Apollo CSM...which is three feet from me at the moment.
Both the Monogram and Airfix Saturn V's have there good and bad points,
the best one could be made by combining various parts of the two into
one model.
Of course, if you want something that will _really_ attract attention
and mystify your guests, you lay your hands on one of these:
http://www.realspacemodels.com/html/n1pg.htm
Pat