Old November 10th 16, 08:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Wednesday, November 9, 2016 at 3:39:35 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, November 8, 2016 at 11:33:42 AM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, November 7, 2016 at 1:54:27 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

McDonalds workers that have Nov 8 off are helping me at the pools.I'm at the busy one Civic Center for 11 hours.Be a long day. I have my odds at 6 to 1. Not good but still a chance. No rain here. Nice bright day. I read 80 million will not vote WOW. Its not the America I grew up in. Its Mexiameria.Press 1 for Spainish. Trebert

Such a nice day! Clear skies, sunny, barely a breeze. Temp 60 as of 11:30 AM PDT here in Gresham. Truly Indian Summer! Or may it's more proof of global warming!

This is the day we have all been waiting for for the last 2 years! Election 2016! This is the day that will determine our future! Sadly the only likely outcomes are whether we are fated to die by the fiery Donald Trump, or the ice queen Hillary Clinton!

Maybe I should think more seriously about retiring to New Zealand!

Double-A

I lost but made 1270 friends.Very warm about 90 and not a cloud Wind at 5 knots. All my signs in dumpster.New M&M's going up. Trebert

Another exact same day.Hot and bright Sun.90f Amazing. New M&M signs on van look good.I have 1270 new customers,and they are spreading the word."LIVE LONGER WITH M&M FILTERS THAT KILL VIRUS" O Ya Trebert