Old March 14th 07, 06:09 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Rick Johnson[_2_]

Default ASTRO: NGC 3938 From Colorado Springs

Doug W. wrote:

The second image of the night had FWHM at 3.0"

Full size and info: http://www.wheeland.us/galaxy/ngc3938.htm

Another interesting one. I like that inner dust band. At first I
though it on the far side but in the full size image it obviously goes
in front of the nucleus. Neat.

How do you keep satellites out of your long sub exposures? Seems half
my attempts at 30 minutes have a satellite trail. I must attract those
guys.

Rick