Old October 24th 06, 01:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Accelerating Motion and Spin = Gravity

Starman My photography stand was next to the cyclone, I paid rent to
Victor Shabe he owned the cyclone. The cyclone was taken down around the
early 60s and shipped to a park in So. America On a hot summer day over
one million people were on Revere Beach As a teen I sat at Punks
Conner. It was across from Barney Sheffs(deli) My first date was with a
girl that lived at the end of the beach it was called "Point of
Pines"(money area). Her name was Barbara Nubell.Smart and very pretty we
were both 16 REvere Beach was the best of times Bert