Old October 22nd 06, 10:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Accelerating Motion and Spin = Gravity

Starman I go to Ma 5 times a year to see my kids. Always walk Revere
Beach on each visit. Know it well. Your information is not all that
accurate. No rides since 1962. A year ago it only had Steve's subs. For
40 years it has only condos.and a Jewish retirement home. I had a
photography stand on Revere Beach for 4 years 1943-1947 I lived
sleeping on that beach each summer.Now I go to the spot I slept and make
a 2 foot high mound with large beach stones(Viking type mound.) Yes I
was a teen vagabond. I never felt bad because I was so poor. I slept
under the stars. The sound of waves. The beach had a bath house(told the
story about not having a nickel) Starman when looking back I say it
honestly "It was one of the best spacetimes" of my fife. Bert