Old February 14th 07, 12:40 AM posted to rec.org.mensa,sci.space.policy,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_2_]

Default mass is light.

"pete" wrote in message

Curiously enough, in spite of both the immediate and indirect
sources here, that statement is correct. There is probably
some deep imlication to the fact that cosmic background
photons represent a direct instantaneous channel from an instant
shortly after the BB to the receiving atom in the present.

A BB from what? (from nothing?) (from God?) (from another universe?)
(from another dimension?)

Why not lots of little bangs? (such as from merging cosmic Oort clouds,
or even via relatively nearby stellar Oort clouds)

How about lots of absolutely horrific bangs from the retro mergings of
multiple universes?

What about our very own 225 million year galactic clock cycles? (of
which we've obviously survived any number of, at least thus far)

Why not cosmic cycles, along with a few unavoidable bangs along the way?
-
Brad Guth