Old May 5th 04, 07:10 PM
Hop David

Default "Reinventing the Solar Power Satellite" paper

Geoffrey A. Landis wrote:
For any of you with an interest in Solar Power Satellite (SPS, or SSPS)
concepts, I finally received NASA Technical Memorandum copies of my
papers "Reinventing the Solar Power Satellite" and "Peak Power Markets
for Satellite Solar Power" from the Houston IAF Congress. (actually,
they arrived in February, but I was out of town until now). It's NASA
TM-2004-212743

If anybody wants a copy, let me know and I'll drop one in the mail.

I'd like copies. Spacing out my e-mail, hoping to thwart spam-bots:

h o p d @ c u n e w s . i n f o

Hope you will put these papers on the web as you have some of your other
papers.

--
Hop David
http://clowder.net/hop/index.html