Old January 14th 19, 01:16 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default The US government shutdown is almost certainly delaying SpaceX's crucial launch - MIT Technology Review

In article ,
says...

Jeff Findley wrote on Sun, 13 Jan 2019
08:44:29 -0500:

In article m,
says...

https://www.technologyreview.com/the...rucial-launch/

From above, NASA statement said the delay was "to complete hardware
testing and joint reviews". I would say that it's pretty hard to do
that when the NASA employees who are supposed to be involved are at home
without pay.

Since we always go back and pay all these people, we should just
require everyone to work during a 'shutdown'.

We should, but then it wouldn't be a "shutdown".

Jeff