Old January 13th 19, 01:44 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default The US government shutdown is almost certainly delaying SpaceX's crucial launch - MIT Technology Review

In article m,
says...

https://www.technologyreview.com/the...rucial-launch/

From above, NASA statement said the delay was "to complete hardware
testing and joint reviews". I would say that it's pretty hard to do
that when the NASA employees who are supposed to be involved are at home
without pay.

Jeff