Old September 12th 17, 01:34 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Default More Fodder for the 9/11 Conspiracy

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
snip

I don't have to change my story. Especially not for a blindered moron
like you.

But maybe you should have watched that video
The New Pearl Harbor -- Best 911 Documentary - Full Movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgYNPaO1rNY

Or are you afraid to find out how well the media and government played
you, as a fool.
However if you want to live in denial, go right ahead. And then don't
bitch about how everything has deteriorated ever since that day , 16
years ago
When the truth is finally revealed to you.....people like you will still
deny it.
Just like Democrats who still believe that Hitlery is honorable and a
national hero.

*** I won't watch that film for the same reason I didn't see Al Gore's
drivel piece of "A Convenient Lie". Hey, it's your religion and I now
know why you would die for your version of 9/11 ... 72 virgins ???

The video I suggested can hardly be compared to an al gore emmy nominee.
It is five hours long though as it goes into actual FACTS.

That you won't view it but already dismiss it as total fiction, is a bit
telling about you.

Hey, I know Scientolgy, as you keep pointing out.
I read their bible "Dianetics".
Not because I was a member of the cult. But that I looked at all they had to
offer before I decided for myself that Scientologists were going to have to
get along without having me in their membership.
Never be afraid of looking at ALL the facts before you dismiss something as
"garbage".

You don't have to watch the video all at once.
And it's best if you watch it in pieces to have time to let the facts sink
in. And try to disprove each one individually if you want to try.
......But you won't be able to.