Old August 28th 14, 01:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Double-A Is Back!

On Wednesday, August 27, 2014 4:31:33 PM UTC-7, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
HVAC wrote in :

On 8/26/2014 6:45 PM, Double-A wrote:

Sunny and 91F here in Tigard as of 3 PM. A perfect 72F here inside

the library.

The house deal fell through! I realized in a nick of time that

someone was trying to swindle me! The person I was corresponding

with was using the name of the owner of the house, but said she

couldn't meet me at the house because she was out of town on

business. Then I discovered that the real woman who owns the house

is 98 years old! Doubtful that she would be taking business trips!

The person wanted me to send here a payment using a MoneyPak card

which can can be bought at Walgreens, then sending her the

information off the card and on the receipt. I went to the MoneyPak

site where they displayed a big warning that if you used their card

to send money in this manner to someone you had contacted through

classified ad, it was almost certainly a scam! They said if you lost

money that way, they would not refund you! My sniffing out the scam

queered the deal! I am not a trusting man, which is why I am hard to

cheat. It is too bad because I really wanted that house. But th

e deal was too good to be true, which made it suspicious to begin

with.

So no housewarming party. But when the time comes for me to have

one, I'm only glad that Harlow and Hagar don't live anywhere near me!

Any legit landlord will do a credit check at the least.

Then you're ****ed, as I stated previously.

I recommend that you get with Hager and find some ******** at his

trailer pork to live in.

IHNJH, IJLS "trailer pork".

You can hang with Hager in between doing laps

in the sewage lagoon. I bet he'd buy your beer too!

I'm trying to recall the cheap beer for the down'n'outterz up in that

neck of the woods. It used to be Olympia or Rainier when I lived in

Olympia but I don't know what passes for crap beer there.

Olympia beer is no longer brewed in Olympia, but in California. So you can be sure that its no longer "the water!" 8.1% and low priced Steel Reserve 211 high gravity beer is a current favorite on the street. A Product of the Steel Brewing Company owned my Miller.

Double-A