Old August 28th 14, 01:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Double-A Is Back!

On Wednesday, August 27, 2014 4:13:50 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Tuesday, August 26, 2014 4:48:48 PM UTC-7, HVAC wrote:

On 8/26/2014 6:45 PM, Double-A wrote:

Sunny and 91F here in Tigard as of 3 PM. A perfect 72F here inside the library.

The house deal fell through! I realized in a nick of time that someone was trying to swindle me! The person I was corresponding with was using the name of the owner of the house, but said she couldn't meet me at the house because she was out of town on business. Then I discovered that the real woman who owns the house is 98 years old! Doubtful that she would be taking business trips! The person wanted me to send here a payment using a MoneyPak card which can can be bought at Walgreens, then sending her the information off the card and on the receipt. I went to the MoneyPak site where they displayed a big warning that if you used their card to send money in this manner to someone you had contacted through classified ad, it was almost certainly a scam! They said if you lost money that way, they would not refund you! My sniffing out the scam queered the deal! I am not a trusting man, which is why I am hard to cheat. It is too bad because I really wanted that house. But th

e deal was too good to be true, which made it suspicious to begin with.

So no housewarming party. But when the time comes for me to have one, I'm only glad that Harlow and Hagar don't live anywhere near me!

Any legit landlord will do a credit check at the least.

Then you're ****ed, as I stated previously.

A credit check shouldn't hurt me. I am surprised that you don't know that bad credit is wiped off the reports after 6 years. It has been almost 7 years since I did anything to generate bad credit. My credit reports by now should be as clean as a new baby's ass, just waiting to be spanked!

Double-A

Creditors resell their worst bad-debts to almost anyone willing to pay two cents on the dollar, thus perpetuating them. The resold bad-debts are frequently added to with any number of arbitrary add-on charges, and there's practically no regulation of this freelance policy.

Pushing creditors/collectors into court usually (90+% of the time) goes in your favor, because most collectors simply can't objectively prove squat. Often debts have been resold multiple times, with almost no paper trails to prove you owe a cent.