Old August 28th 14, 12:48 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Double-A Is Back!

On Monday, August 25, 2014 1:32:44 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, August 25, 2014 4:23:59 AM UTC-7, Brad Guth wrote:

It's all part of the upper caste dogma/manifesto of creating as much global inflation as possible, of turning what should be a retail value of not more than $1/lb of fresh grapes into a trendy $25/bottle of bad tasting grape juice that's artificially colored and flavored to suit each fancy label.. As you already know, they are making us pay at least $3/lb for the fruit ($5/lb in upscale markets and roughly twice that amount for the majority of their cheapest wine).

Like the fact of most collectible and usually spendy art is counterfeit, so is most of their spendy vintage wines. The point is always to make those grapes into anything but raw fruit available at a competitive fair-market price, although the trick is getting a brand/ID sticker applied to each individual grape so that they can justify a price of $10/lb.

I happen to like 100% pure grape juice, though it's usually too spendy at nearly the same price as a cheap bottle of wine. We live in a fancy eyecandy container world of waste and disregard, additionally fooling ourselves that our recycling of such disposable food and beverage containers is actually saving us from ourselves, when in fact the all-inclusive energy and environmental impact of recycling is often every bit as bad or worse than ever, especially when the collection process and multiple transporting, sorting/processing and re-shipments are running that recycled stuff all over the place before ever becoming its next product or byproduct that usually can't be recycled again because of all the impurities that are getting way too spendy to deal with.

Yes, cheap wine is probably as cheap a way of getting the health benefits of grape juice as well as getting extra benefits!

The reason prices are so high I think is really because the dollar is rapidly devaluating. High inflation combined with low interest rates are shrinking the value of a person's savings rapidly.

Artificial inflation is easily accomplished (even by most upper caste standards is legally none the less). William Mook can help shed light on this.

Here in Tigard it is sunny and 84F as of 1:00 PM PDT.

Have you heard about the sea plankton being found on the outside of a window of the ISS? The organisms have been living and growing in the space environment! How did they get there? The Russians suggest that air currents carried them up into space off the ocean's surface. Seems unlikely. Another theory is that the plankton may have come from comets, perhaps its true original origin before entered the ocean in the first place! Strange!

Double-A

Yes I have. They first need to rule out ISS sweating or any microscopic leakage via wiring seals and molecular osmosis.

How often does ISS perform an all-inclusive leakage test?

If We'rte getting microbes from comets or Venus, they should be uniquely ET..