Old August 28th 14, 12:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Cujo DeSockpuppet[_2_]

Default Double-A Is Back!

HVAC wrote in :

On 8/26/2014 1:16 PM, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

Hi AA Hotel I did my stick at was Circus circus 250 kids got Chief
grey Cloud,and 60 men liked G=EMC^2. They said they would frame.and
that kind of tickled me.like Robin williams It tickles me when I get
laughs.I have his demonds ,but Ifight them every day. He was only a
kid (63) I have not found a place yet. Circus Circus I will stay at
again for 3 days. They like me. I get voutchers(same as $$$) free
meals Free rides,and a way to take my pictures to that Silver and
Gold pawn shop. I will run for mayor here too. WHY NOT My hearing is
just about zip. TreBert

Say that again?

Never ask that question to him again. Please?

Overlord of alt.****nozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
"And again, anyone who believes they have THE answers, is suffering from
delusions of granduer, a liar, a fool, and lacking in mature
perspectives."
- Edmo in self-diagnosis mode.
This signature was made by SigChanger.
You can find SigChanger at: http://www.phranc.nl/