Old June 9th 04, 02:03 PM
Franz Heymann

Default Rampant Pseudoscience in Astrophysics Brings Death

"CCRyder" wrote in message
At: http://home.cwru.edu/~sjr16/advanced/stars_binvar.html we find

the
following nonsense:

"The other way for a binary system to form is if a free star happens
to fall into another star's gravitational pull, and become locked in
orbit because it does not have enough energy to escape. (This is the
same way some planets get their moons: An asteroid is captured by a
planet's gravitational pull.)"

This stuff is going out to the public as if it had everything to do
with the facts. In reality it is pseudoscientific gibberish which

has
become the accepted dogma of modern physics and astrophysics

academia.
Now it is being presented to the public as if it were genuine
knowledge when it is really nothing of the kind.

Planets are created by the oscillation of their electromagnetotoroid
(EMT). For a link to a model of an EMT go to:
http://www.singtech.com/NewEMT.html

An EMT is a large scale flux loop structure. A primary flux loop
structure can be united with many other such structures because they
are, in effect, bosons.

You appear to have increased your vocabulary. Pity that you don't
realise that you are discussing classical fields here, and the concept
of a boson belongs to QM

[snip]

Tell me if the stuff I snipped differs substantially from your
previous bleatings. If it does, I might read it, for a small fee.

Franz