Old January 8th 10, 07:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
bert

Default Maxwell Math.

This guy Maxwell has been in my thought for a long time. He mixed
magnetism and electricity,and came up with light(so did Feynman and I)
lOVE WHEN MOTION IS NEEDED Oi Ya Such as a moving magnet induces
current in a loop of wire. Maxwell and I differ on light slowing
down. I say it stays at c and he has it slowed by air and water. Still
we could have been good friends. Well also Maxwell and I have this in
our same thoughts He unified EM and I always said Electricity and
magnetisim are two sides to the same coin. Bert