Old July 28th 03, 12:16 AM
Rick C

Default Mir-Corp Enters Discussions with Asian Investors; Marks Anniversary of World's Only Privately-Funded Manned Space Flight

"Jacques van Oene" wrote
Mir-Corp Enters Discussions with Asian Investors;
Marks Anniversary of World's Only Privately-Funded Manned Space Flight

Are these guys still around?

2002: MirCorp client Lance Bass (of pop group *NSYNC) completes an

astronaut
training program in Russia and the United States as part of a commercial
media program called "Celebrity Mission." MirCorp client Lori Garver (the
former Assistant Administrator of NASA) undergoes orbital flight
certification training as part of the "AstroMom" project.

Tr: "We almost did something this year."

2003: MirCorp celebrates the three-year anniversary of its first privately
financed commercial manned Space mission. New discussions with commercial
partners in Asia and Western Europe set the stage for a series of
announcements concerning the launch of innovative, space-related programs

in
latter part of the year.

Tr: "Been years since we've done anything."