Old December 24th 05, 02:11 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur

Default Sad Christmas Story

Davoud:
Liberated from the magic of childhood at only age 7? I can't help but
imagine what might have happened if Mr. MacRobert had been a budding
biologist at age 7: "Alan MacRobert received a puppy for Christmas
around age 7, and he dissected it..."

elaich:
Yet, grown adults disbelieve intelligent design, which is apparent in all
we see, and believe the myth of evolution, of which the collected proof can
be contained on a foldup card table. I suppose blind people just keep
believing the lies they were told from childhood until death.

I won't have my words twisted for your hateful purposes.

There is a huge difference between the wonderful myths of childhood --
found in one form or other in every society on earth -- and lies. The
former stimulates and helps develop the human imagination -- the
essential quality that leads a child to grow up and discover wonderful
truths like Evolution and Relativity and do wonderful things like
eradicate smallpox and polio. Denying the truths -- the realities -- of
the world dooms a person to stand still and live in the past all of his
life.

You want intelligent design, I'll give you intelligent design. Jenner.
Fleming. Salk. Sabin. Bardeen, Brattain, Shockley, et al...

Ignorance is forgivable; lying is not. To willfully deny that Evolution
is a property of life on Earth is a lie.

Davoud

--
usenet *at* davidillig dawt com