Old December 24th 05, 08:25 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur

Default Sad Christmas Story

Davoud wrote in :

Liberated from the magic of childhood at only age 7? I can't help but
imagine what might have happened if Mr. MacRobert had been a budding
biologist at age 7: "Alan MacRobert received a puppy for Christmas
around age 7, and he dissected it..."

Yet, grown adults disbelieve intelligent design, which is apparent in all
we see, and believe the myth of evolution, of which the collected proof can
be contained on a foldup card table. I suppose blind people just keep
believing the lies they were told from childhood until death.