Old July 14th 18, 06:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Summertime Once More in Gresham

On Friday, July 13, 2018 at 2:04:22 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, July 12, 2018 at 2:46:55 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, July 12, 2018 at 1:02:30 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Wednesday, July 11, 2018 at 7:41:02 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, July 10, 2018 at 4:21:45 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Tuesday, July 10, 2018 at 4:12:04 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, July 10, 2018 at 2:54:23 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, July 9, 2018 at 8:31:03 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, July 9, 2018 at 1:34:47 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A much more cool day with overcast skies. Hot weather is expected later in the week. Right now only 65F as of 1:30 PM PDT. Wind west at 5 mph. Humidity 65%. Not carrying an umbrella because it almost never rains here for at least a month following the 4th of July. Rain spoiling the 4th of July holiday, much more frequent!

Double-A

No rain No birds flying around.Bugs are going crazy from lack of water.This is happening all the time.I'm walking with ice water and these big bugs(like the size of a Bumble Bee dive into my cup.It fury green,and flies very slow.I like to know its name.They float,but Idon't kill them,just throw the cup away.bert

Sounds like the bugs that covered my windshield when I was driving though Utah one time. Then my car was attacked by yellow jackets looking to eat the bug goop! Took the car to a car wash in the morning, but when I brought it back to the motel, the bees remembered the car! I told my wife to bring out the bags on the other side of the place. I braved the swarm, quickly jumped in the car, and drove fast around the motel! We threw in our bags before the swarm could catch up to us, and were on our way!

Probably the last cool day here for a while. Now 73F as of 2:45 PM. Warmer weather is ahead! Wind NW at 3 mph. Humidity 45%. Sun through scattered clouds.

Double-A

93f sunny and don't see this year any rain clouds.I like to make friends with clever bugs.I've posted Big Moe and how we met.I wonder if bee keepers feel their bees are like pets? Rats are very clever,but I'm afraid of them. Moby was my most clever pet.He was more clever than my dog.

My dad kept bees once. He said his bees hated him and stung him every chance they got! Not for me.

Double-A

Why does smoke change their mood? There is money honey.Girls love bee wax.I used bees to fly model planes.Had to put them to sleep so Icould stick them on the plane.Bet

My dad seemed to have an abiding interest in beekeeping despite his bad experiences with them. One a swarm of bees settled on a tree branch in our yard. Bought a hive and tried to lure them into it. It in the end they went elsewhere. He used to read me from a book about bee hunting. I guess he hoped I would develop and interest. I do like honey!

Warming up here in Gresham. Currently 88F as of 1:00 PM. Expected high 96F. Wind NW at 8 mph. Humidity down to 33%. Clear blue sky and sunny. In the evening Jupiter and Saturn are visible from my patio.

Good lunch with Kim yesterday. She has lots of credit again due to my help.

Double-A

MSP thick chips taste great in honey.Its a taste treate.Since Chase gave M&M that unlimited card ever day I get gold cards. Still not charging anything big.Use debit everyday.No need for paper money.Fact the older I get the cheaper I get. 87F no clouds,and having dementia I can't remember the last time it rain. Bert Ps Sandy is missing

Bert, if I had my druthers, I would exclusively use gold coins for my transactions, if only they would still accept them in the stores. That way nobody could be tracing where I went and what I spent. People say that gold would be too heavy to lug around, but that's not true. A gold coin the size and weight of a dime has a value of about $145. That is a lot of value in a very easy to carry coin. And if the country and the economy all went to hell in a hand basket, I would have not worries, because the money in my pocket, and hidden under my carpet, would be worth just as much as always!

Currently 86F as on 2 PM here in Gresham, on track to be just a little cooler that yesterday. Expected high 92F. Yesterday it made 97F. Light high clouds in the sky are sapping the sun of a little of its heat. Wind NW at 6 mph. Humidity 32%.

Double-A

88f here sunny no clouds.Sandra is missing still.Teresa my heath care person is on vacation. I get a kick when its warmer where you are then here.shows air temp.is all mixed up.Heat goes to cold.Bert