Old February 28th 17, 10:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default If a extraterrestrial civilization

On Tuesday, 28 February 2017 09:48:44 UTC, Sylvain wrote:
"a425couple" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :

Is that it??

yes approximately that. But with a vision more generally. All life run with
like that.

"Because they are easy" goals. Shame on you :-)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We_choose_to_go_to_the_Moon

On the other hand, any project of great difficulty
and doubtful value may be called metaphorically
"a moon-shot".

For example
A orchid in tropical forest take it easy, by not using a trunk which it
made. The orchid use the trunk which made by a tree. It grow upon on tree
top.

The leopard do not run after all preies. It chase only the most easy preies
and which give it most food

If a extraterrestrial civilisation grow on system like TRAPPIST. They have
more interest that we to the conquest of planets. So they progress more
quickly which we

Please is what my english is good thank ?

Your English looks like good French. Some things
were not at all said as a fluent English speaker
would say them. But most of what you said can be
understood, so it is good enough.