Old January 6th 12, 11:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default Oregon Weather

On Jan 5, 3:49*am, HVAC wrote:
On 1/4/2012 10:00 PM, Double-A wrote:

An amazing 52F at 6:48 PM on January 4, 2012 here in Cedar Mills,
Oregon. *Cloudy skies with light occasional showers. *Not much wind..
Winter has seemingly bee put on hold for now.

Getting through the holidays was a challenge for me as a homeless
person, and I am glad they are finally over, and my usual places of
shelter have returned to normal hours.

Early this morning a woman I did not recogniize woke me up and ask if
I was hungry. *I replied that I was. *She gave me a hot egg, sausage,
and cheese Starbucks sandwich, and a piece of cake to go with it.
That was nice.

On the other hand, a woman whom I do know gave me a peice of turkey
ham that made me sick for almost a week! *I need to be more careful
what I eat.

Kim is doing fine as always and we still have lunch together
everyday. *Today Andy gave me a free bus all day transfer pass, and
here I am at the Cedar Mills Library.

But my computer time is running out. *Hope you all had happy holidays..

I thought that once your SS arrived, you would be living the dream?

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube..com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

I'm saving for it.

Double-A