Old September 15th 04, 09:27 AM
Rusty Barton

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 23:40:43 -0500, Pat Flannery
wrote:

Rusty B wrote:

Challenge To Apollo: The Soviet Union and The Space Race, 1945-1974 by
Asif A Siddiqi
http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...2000122281.pdf

That's up on the web???? THAT'S UP ON THE WEB????!!!
YEEE-HAH! THANK YOU, RUSTY! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
When I take over, you are going to be the Emperor Of Australia!

General Zod

Pat

As Emperor of Australia, I hereby decree:

- Move it north of the equator so it shall have
proper seasons at the correct time of year.
Christmas in the summer, who ever heard of such
a thing? Also, the water in the toilets (loo) will swirl
the correct direction on the way down.

-Somebody lay all those rowboats down before they
fall over and hurt somebody. That's the Opera House?
Nevermind.

-My 17-year old daughter has been talking to a 17-year old guy
in Tasmania over the internet. He MAILED HER A TUBE
OF VEGEMITE! I want him found and punished!

-There shall be a 24-hour "Skippy The Kangaroo" channel on
cable and satellite. All Skippy All The Time.

Well that's a start.

Emperor of Australia
Dei Gratia Rex Ad Nauseum