Old November 8th 04, 05:26 AM
boblpetersen1

I might go into space alone. Picking a crew or even figuring out who
might go after I had figured out how. On this web page on picking a
crew or going alone, surprisingly you will find no need or want for
any Billiant Ones. The group choosen are ones who might brighten or
even speak up more if not near the Brilliant Ones.

This also includes groups that together think they add up to Brilliant
Ones. The over all outcome is still the same, nothing gets done and
they dump all over everything.

Life In Space: Who Might Go Who Could Get Along Or Alone

http://lookingfora.0catch.com/crew.html

Space is where I want to be

http://lookingfora.0catch.com

Bob L. Petersen