Old October 25th 04, 03:24 PM
boblpetersen1

Solar System Utility Vehicle SSUV this without a NET

Solar System Utility Vehicle SSUV no land except on earth.

The plane that gets a group to space though can be scraped for parts
and for metal. After that point there would be no way of going back.
The plane can be stripped of a few parts and still go back to earth
to get another group. But there is less room for growing things on
the way. There is also the factor that there are less places for a
person to go if the hull were punchured. Till a repair plan could be
made. The NET is not even good for entertainment.

Life food music entertainment

I have left out medicine and health.

http://www.angelfire.com/space/where-i-want-to-be/

The X-plane background of the SSUV

http://www.angelfire.com/space/where...e/x_plane.html

Farming in space or what do I think I can take

http://www.angelfire.com/space/where...e_farming.html

The sphere for living in space

http://www.angelfire.com/space/where...e/station.html

With no net there will be no Brilliant One hacking at the programing.
Brilliant One is just one of the mynocks

Posted at:
www.GroupSrv.com