Old December 25th 09, 03:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,alt.journalism,alt.news-media,uk.sci.astronomy
Nightcrawler

Default Sirius and us, Newtonian inseparable / FAS & Brad Guth

On 12/24/2009 8:32 PM, BradGuth wrote:

At least I believe in those regular laws of physics that are not
conditional.

Can you explain how the Newtonian laws of gravity do not apply in this
case?

Are you suggesting that something other than gravity has those Kuiper
belt and scads of Oort zone Items hanging around?

It is a bit queer how you keep claiming things that I never stated or
intimated.

Have you always invented crap to explain away your short comings?
Your parents must have had a grand time with the mouse from Venus
eating the last of the cookies argument, and then when you were
chastised for blowing smoke up their ass you retorted with some
gibberish about how they didn't believe in conception or live
child birth and practiced reverse C-sections on the solstices.