Old January 18th 05, 06:04 AM
Asimov

"ah" bravely wrote to "All" (18 Jan 05 01:36:37)
--- on the heady topic of " Anti-gravity Waves"

ah From: ah
ah Organization: happy
ah Subject: Anti-gravity Waves
ah Xref: aeinews sci.astro:6809

ah Asimov wrote:
Hi,

If gravity waves are predicted by theory then shouldn't anti-gravity
waves also be possible?

ah Yes.

ah Think of it like this:

ah Chemical booster rockets able to propel us to the Moon became
ah avaliable a short time after 1900 AD.

ah The necessary vehicle did not exist in 212 AD, but it still was
ah "possible". --

If we were talking about inventing something then anything (or almost)
is possible. What I meant is that normal matter exhibits an attractive
gravitational effect but so does anti-matter. However, my question is
about a repulsive gravitational effect. For example is the newly
discovered acceleration of the BB expansion caused by an unknown
repulsive form of gravity or something else?

A*s*i*m*o*v

.... Gravity is a myth, the Earth sucks.