Old July 22nd 07, 02:58 AM posted to alt.fiction.original,rec.aviation.piloting,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Derek Lyons

Default Houston, You Have a Problem

Danny Deger wrote:

On Jul 21, 7:15 pm, "Morgans" wrote:
snip

You might as well not post.
--
Jim in NC

You might as well not read. Tell me what newsgroup reader you are
using and will tell you how to use killfile.

Danny Deger

P.S. I am waiting for a single statement on the fact NASA abused
their power in 1999 in having me locked up and abused their power last
year in me just getting a little sick leave.

Mostly because the documents you've posted don't support a claim of
'abuse of power'.

For example, letters 1-3 show them requesting that you document your
need for sick leave... Hardly abusive. They also show you as
continually failing to provide such documentation and failing to make
yourself available to discuss the issue.

That same pattern is repeated again and again, "those documents do not
seem to mean what you think they do".

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.