Old February 2nd 04, 08:43 AM
John Doe

Default Unofficial Space Shuttle Manifest

"Steven S. Pietrobon" wrote:
The abbreviations for the Orbiter names are
Col Columbia (OV-102)

You might want to remove that one. Doubt it will be flying again.
Also, I notice Endeavour not flying until mid-05. Is it about to undergo major
maintenance period ? (I take it it will get MEDS ?) If so, could they begin as
soon as the major maintenance for Discovery has been completed, or must they
wait for Atlantis to move to VAB to make room ?

114 12 Sep 04 - Atl-27 ISS-17-LF1, MPLM 2(P)-03 (ISPRs), ESP-2 w/ORUs,
LMC (CMG)
121 15 Nov 04 - Dis-31 ISS-18-ULF1.1, MPLM(P), ICC, LMC

Of the MPLM flights that have occured so far, were they filled to the brim, or
was there still plenty of capacity ? Curious if it will really take 2 MPLM
flights to restock the station's supplies.

Also, since another CMG at the station has exhibited strange behaviour,
shouldn't they slot this in already, or will they wait until it has failed ?
(reminds me of the AE-35 antenna issue).

115 10 Feb 05 - Atl-28 ISS-19-12A, ITS P3/P4 (PV Module, 6 battery sets,
2 ULCAS), PDGF, RAMBO-P, MEPSI
116 14 Apr 05 - Dis-32 ISS-20-12A.1, SPACEHAB-SM (4 RSRs, 4 RSPs, ISPR),
ITS P5 (PVRGF OSE), ICC (Pump Module, DDCU CP,
MBSU, FGB (2), PFCS Rtn)
117 12 May 05 - Atl-29 ISS-21-13A, ITS S3/S4 (PV Module, 6 battery sets,
4 PAS), PFCS Rtn, 3CS
118 28 Jul 05 - End-20 ISS-22-13A.1, SPACEHAB-SM, ITS S5 (PVRGF OSE),
ICC (EAS Rtn, PCU, 3 WVS Stanchions),

Now, this one is puzzling. Since there seems to be a desire to reduce the
amount of time the station flies in an asymetrical config, shouldn't the order
have been:

P3/P4 (sts115) , S3/S4 (sts117), P5 (sts116), S5 (sts118) ???

Or is there a bigger priority to attach P5 to P3/P4 before the starboard side
is worked on ? (if so, why ?)

Also, the schedule for turnaround seems fairly agressive. Can they really turn
Atlantis around in about 2.5 months ?

Also, the Cupola seems to be the last item being sent up. Have there been any
discussions to ship it earlier so it can contribute to the construction phase
? Seems moot to send it up once you've completed all the construction work.
(especially in light of the Destiny window issues).