Old March 28th 04, 08:03 AM
Pat Flannery

Scott Lowther wrote:

It's a Good Thing that a lot of these docuemnts are being made avaialbel
online as PDF... but a lot is lost in the translation. Not only image
quality (some are REALLY bad), but also... just the *feel* of having the
actual book. Sorta sucks the soul out of a book.

Spoken like a true salesman! :-)
I can still remember getting my copy of that book when I was young; it
had all sorts of fascinating things in it; and I could never understand
why we didn't build any of those SSTO vehicles rather than the Shuttle;
the giant surface-launched Mars ship is really something!

Pat