Old March 8th 18, 02:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

Default Your Party, noTroll ....

"Bast" wrote in message news

Notroll2016 wrote:
"Hägar" wrote in message

"Notroll2016" wrote in message news

"Hägar" wrote in message

This tells it like it is, you clueless hillbilly hick:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g_a7dQXilCo

You must be soooo proud ...

****The only thing relevant is the last twenty or so years. And yes,
crackers come from both parties.

you dumb-ass Troll ... why then the incessant rhetoric

of calling the Conservatives Nazis and referring to our chosen
leader as Hitler ... that was a little over 20 years ago ...
Perhaps you should jump on the short bus and go back
for a fourth tour in 3rd grade, you hillbilly oaf.

***Because Trump is such a stupid ****. He's already backing off on his
tariff proposal because EVERYONE believes it's a bad idea. That's all
that comes out of this White House - bad ideas.

Which hitlery puppet told you he was backing down on the tariffs ? Jimmy
Kimmel ? Bernie ? or Oprah ?
***
Well, it's called the financial news and the Wall Street Journal. Trump is
likely to back off broad tariffs and exempt some of our trading partners.
Read much, do you?