Old February 2nd 08, 05:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

Default If you want cold, check out a quiescent BH (Was... )

Ponder as to why Google/NOVA Usenet is broken again:
"An error was encountered while trying to post, please try again
later."

Others are posting all over Usenet as though everything is just fine
and dandy, and yet my efforts are still getting systematically
blocked. Go figure.

.. - Brad Guth

On Feb 2, 1:51 am, nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

BradGuth wrote:

Pending Science Team Officer

On Feb 1, 3:48 am, nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Science Team Officer Bert

oc BHs are absorbing inferred space photons. The great gravity
compression has squeezed away their energy(wave length) Heat goes from
hot to cold,and space is 2.7K and a BH is 1,000,000 times colder. My
thoughts Bert

nightbat

Super cold heavy gravity field Mother of all comets, the
nightbat center of galaxy "Black Comet". This streaking micro giant
absorbs everything within its grasp. Oh mercy!, heaven protect us, pray
that no wandering " Black Comet" comes this way, it can happen.

excellent report Officer Bert,
the nightbat

BradGuth

Yes, rogue BHs are running amok, but then the BB isn't quite the
singular event that we're being faith-based forced into accepting.
. - Brad Guth

nightbat

Correct BHs are a non real world possibility, the nightbat
"Black Comet" is the practical theoretical solution. The BB theory was
nullified via energy cannot be point created or destroyed. The field is
reciprocal unto itself. The united field theory /\ = TS4.

ponder on,
the nightbat