Old March 13th 07, 06:37 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Richard Crisp[_1_]

Default ASTRO: Crab before season ends

This is the first image I have posted here this year

Conditions haven't been good and I have been doing some new things but
Saturday I had good conditions and some time to image so I shot 70 minutes
in the Crab with broadband

The seeing was good, the best I have experienced since September

but there was threatening fog and that stopped me after shooting only 7
exposures

here's what I got

it would look a lot better with 4-5 hours exposure but 70 minutes is all I
got.

full rez and a color image showing a new method can be found here

http://www.narrowbandimaging.com/m1_...eg_ed_page.htm

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	m1_mk1sn2_cm10_geg_ed_7x10min_svga[1].jpg
Views:	288
Size:	89.3 KB
ID:	523