Old February 8th 19, 03:43 PM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Default Variable Speed of Light: the Most Dangerous Truth in Physics

"The whole of physics is predicated on the constancy of the speed of light," Joao Magueijo, a cosmologist at Imperial College London and pioneer of the theory of variable light speed, told Motherboard. "So we [Niayesh Afshordi and Joao Magueijo] had to find ways to change the speed of light without wrecking the whole thing too much." https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/a...t-speed-slowed

This sounds like beating about the bush so in this tweet I made the point explicitly:

https://twitter.com/pentcho_valev/st...89439147859970

The tweet received a like from... Niayesh Afshordi!

Pentcho Valev