Old September 20th 15, 04:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Default CIA Insider Tells 911 truth. Time to re-examine your World-view, America!

Rocky wrote:
"David Staup" wrote in message
On 9/19/2015 9:46 AM, Bast wrote:
CIA Insider Tells 911 truth. Time to re-examine your World-view,
America! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnbMjAN7Bws

chuckle, in my current world view faggots and lesbos can marry ...lol

fortunately that won't last

wow, is that your entire world view?

Amazing that staup would come come out with that revelation.
As the video I posted the link to, does not even mention anything about
marriage.
So I'm going to have to consider that A.D.D is definitely a problem for him
(...And explains a lot of his past posts)

Perhaps if I post it again here, he might follow the topic of this thread.
As long as he doesn't get distracted by a shiny object again before he has a
chance to watch the video.