Old April 28th 07, 03:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
TheCroW

Default ASTRO: Sunspot 953 also (amazed again with my scope)

Again amazed what I can capture with my 130 Newton en hybride camera :-)
Despite the wind I managed to get some good shots. The B/W version I did to
get the lines inside the spot to be some more present.

Bynostar 130-900 Newton, Astrosolar foil, 25 mm eyepiece, FujiFilm S5500
hybride camera. RAW, ISO 64. All 3 images are stacks: close up 8 x RAW,
whole sun 5 x RAW.

--
Menno
=====================