Old April 28th 17, 10:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Friday, April 28, 2017 at 2:33:25 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, October 7, 2016 at 1:00:16 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Temperature has been flatlining here in Gresham. Currently 58F as of 1:00 PM PDT. Lifht rain this AM. But expecting a little warmer the next couple days.

Got the number of the guy Kim knows running fast food in Hawaii. When she brought me food yesterday, I gave her that information. This could be the start of our fast food empire here in Oregon!

Double-A

Took lots of x-rays this morning. hip down to knee .It feels like a sprain.Might have a fracture? Can not put any weight on right leg.Using a walker..Its easy getting it in the van. It happened right where I'm typing now.The Anaheim Senior Center. I will seek legal advice Monday.Speak to mayor Tait Its same weather as yesterday.We will not get rain again for 5 more months.. Trebert

Ah, a government building? Deep pockets!

I just finished re-entering my class list for the 50th reunion, and got it emailed out to the other committee members. So my big job for the day is over! Got it saved on a USB Flash Memory Stick!

I wish I didn't see rain for 5 months, but I'll be glad just to see the sun a few times in the next couple months!

Double-A